Thursday, September 3, 2020

Jade Seascape ~ CCMC628


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new color challenge featuring Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy and Just Jade.  What a great color combo, right?  These three colors compliment each other so nicely.  
I decided to go beachy with my card and used the good old High Tide set.  I thought the lighthouse would be great in Pretty Peacock and Just Jade and I think I was right!  I added in just a bit of Sahara Sand for the beachy sand for the Just Jade grass to grow in.  After I had my seascape stamped I ran the whole thing through my Big Shot with the Subtle EF.  I love the slight texture it gives.  


I used the feather stamp from Tasteful Touches to create the background on the Pretty Peacock card base.  I love the way that looks!




HIGH TIDE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET (ENGLISH)SUBTLE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDERTASTEFUL TOUCHES CLING STAMP SET (ENGLISH)JUST JADE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PADJUST JADE 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCKPRETTY PEACOCK CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PADPRETTY PEACOCK 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCKNIGHT OF NAVY CLASSIC STAMPIN' PADNIGHT OF NAVY 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCKLINEN THREAD

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment