Thursday, January 21, 2021

Jar of Thanks ~ CCMC647, JUG567


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge. 
I'm missing the rectangle behind the circle.  Oopsie!  I didn't even realize this until I posted my finished card.  You know, sometimes you have an image in your head and it's just stuck there....that's what happened here.  
I (loosely) used the color trio from Just Us Girls this week.  Three shades of blue.  I used Misty Moonlight, Pretty Peacock, and Balmy Blue.  The Pretty Peacock could go either blue or green in my book.  I added in some Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, and a pop of Poppy Parade to color my flowers.  
Also, doesn't this background DSP from Come to Gather just fit this color combo perfectly?  I couldn't resist using it and also, gingham and flowers are just fit perfectly together in my book!






Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Jar of Flowers, Round of Applause
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight Cinnamon Cider, Balmy Blue, Poppy Parade, Memento Black
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Pretty Peacock, Come To Gather DSP, Shimmer White
Accessories: Forever Greenery trim, Braided trim, Jar Punch, Stitched Shapes die

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely job. Super pretty floral arrangement. Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete