Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sparkle of the Season ~ CCMC684, PP560


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's fun, new color challenge for the week.  We're using Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and any 21-23 In-Color of your choosing.  I chose to use Evening Evergreen.  I just purchased the Sparkle of the Season and Seasonal Swirls dies and was anxious to use them.  The evergreen sprig and pinecones were the perfect fit for this challenge I felt.  To help me out with my card I turned to the sketch from The Paper Players 560.  For the three blocks on the sketch I pulled out my textures and frames stamp set from Sale-a-bration.  I stamped the evergreen sprig right over the top of it and then ran the very vanilla panel through the big shot with my Macrame EF.  I'm really loving this texture!  
The sentiment is from Inspired Thoughts.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

1 comment:

  1. What a great combination of elements to create your rustic Christmas card Jenny. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete