Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Sparkle of the Season Autumn ~ HSS374


Hey stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments October Sketch Challenge.  Don't you just love the colors of fall?  So rich!  I used the Sparkle of the Season bundle to make this card, as well as the sentiments from Inspired Thoughts.  I just love the font in this set.  I felt like the wreath was the perfect match for this sketch.  A little patch of the Playful Patterns DSP as well as the Knit Together background stamp make this all feel cozy.  I added a bit of gold foil paper under the sentiment strip to tie in with the gold gems.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The colors are warm and rich and I felt I DID NOT need that Knit stamp but after seeing it here, I might just have to cave in! It looks so real! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card and I'm with LeAnne... darn you for making me need that knit stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much! Your wreath is amazing!

    ReplyDelete