Thursday, October 7, 2021

Bloom Sympathy ~ CCMC685, GDP312


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary this week.  I'm really liking the banner design rather than a plain old rectangle!
My card was also influenced by the CASE the Designer challenge at Global Design Project.  I was inspired by the colors, the flowers, the clean and simple design, and the brick background.  
I combined white and shimmer white cardstock to get a two-tone white look.  I really like the way it turned out!  




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Inspired Thoughts, Art in Bloom
Ink: Black Memento, Blushing Bride, Cinnamon Cider, Poppy Parade, Soft Seafoam
Cardstock: White, Shimmer White
Accessories: Elegant faceted gems, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon, Tasteful Textiles and Brick & Mortar EF, Bloom dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies

No comments:

Post a Comment