Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Dashing Deer ~ HSS376, GDP316


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments inspiration challenge for November.  I really, really love this picture of the deer and felt so inspired by the wintery colors.  I pulled my card together with the help of the case the designer challenge at Global Design Project....in fact, I couldn't pass up the chance to participate in this challenge because I just love Stesha's style!  I've actually cased a few of her cards in the past!  Anyhow, seeing her card got my creative juices flowing!
I used an older set called Dashing Deer along with the matching dies from that set.  I also used a new favorite die set of mine called Seasonal Swirls.  



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment