Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Happy Merry Merlot Christmas ~ HSS378, GDP320


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge for the next two weeks.  These colors just scream Christmas, right?  I love the deep, richness of the combo.  I chose to go with the set Words of Cheer and colored the poinsettia and foliage image with a blender pen and my ink pads.  I stamped the image on shimmery white because I find it takes the ink a little better when coloring with blender pens than just regular white. Regular white can tend to "pill" up if you move the ink around too much.
I also gained inspiration from Global Design Project case the designer challenge.  This particular challenge is becoming a big favorite of mine!  I pretty much cased her layout.




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

2 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Jenny! Your layering is so refined, what a great way to include that wonderful ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did these colors justice Jenny! You made them look so elegant. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete