Thursday, December 2, 2021

Pocket Sketch ~ CCMC693


Hello stampers!  Today's card comes from Create with Connie and Mary's new sketch for the week.  I call this the "pocket sketch" because that's what the shape reminds me of....the back pocket of a pair of jeans.  
I had this image from the Words of Cheer set already colored a laying on my desk. I did it for Monday's HSS challenge and then realized I colored with Cherry Cobbler instead of Merry Merlot.  I loved the way the coloring turned out on this one and couldn't let it go to waste, so it was used on this project!  
I stamped the "pocket" with the Knit Together background stamp, which I love dearly.  I think it adds such a cozy feel.  For the base I inked up my blending brush with Soft Succulent ink and brushed it on the Soft Succulent base in a gradient fashion.  I think it gives the plain background a little pizzazz without being too much.  Some silver cord and a few rhinestones complete my card.  




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

No comments:

Post a Comment