Thursday, December 9, 2021

Snowflake Sweater Weather ~ CCMC694, PP570



Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary and this week we have a really fun challenge for you....you get to choose you own color combination!  Your favorite Christmas Combo.  I really couldn't narrow it down to just one favorite combo.  I love classic red and green, but I also love the blues that show off snowflakes and nature.  That's what I went with, plus, I wanted to showcase the Knit Together dies one more time before they retire.  I thought this was a really fun set.
My colors are Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, and Real Red.  I added in some Crumb Cake in there as a neutral as well.
The Paper Players theme challenge lent itself well to my colors.  I was inspired by the mittens and snowflake, plus the deer.

 








Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





4 comments:

  1. I really love this card as it is so unique in the gallery this week! Love the color combo too! Awesome card! Thanks for being with us at The Paper Players! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! LOVE it all...such a cute creation! Thanks for sharing it with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. What a wonderful way to showcase these adorable elements. Looks like the kind of Christmas sweater I would want to buy. I agree with you about the blues for winter cards, it really does make the other colors pop. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness is this ever CUTE Jenny! I love the color combo and the awesome detail you added piecing the die cut images together. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete