Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Sparkle of the Season ~ HSS379


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is  for Hand Stamped Sentiments photo inspiration challenge for December.  We have four great images for you to take inspiration from.  I drew from the bottom left photo.  I was drawn to the simplicity of the package with a bit of gold and greenery.  
I wanted to add a bit of sparkle to mine and used the retired glitzy gold paper that retired with the last Sale-a-bration.  I really wish they'd bring this paper back because it is really so much fun!



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

1 comment:

  1. This card has all the glitz and shine that Christmas brings! Love that! I also wish they would bring the paper back. The layer of the trees popping through is so clever.

    ReplyDelete