Thursday, November 25, 2021

Razzleberry Leaves ~ CCMC692


Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary and the new color challenge for the week.  
I had really good intentions and ideas for this card and they just didn't translate.  Usually if I make a card I don't really like I can let it sit overnight and most times when I see it with fresh eyes it doesn't seem so bad.  Well, it didn't work for me like that this time.  I look at this card and see all the things I would change about it.  I wish I had had time to re-do it, but with it being Thanksgiving week, I just didn't have time.  I would totally change a bunch of things around.  Maybe I'll revisit it at another time.
For now, you win some, you lose some!





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment