Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Rich Berry Sympathy ~ HSS445, AHS591

Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge #445.  This time we are using three fabulous colors and I can't wait to see what everyone does with them!  They are so rich and regal!
I also used the sketch challenge from Atlantic Hearts Challenge #591


I really love to work with florals, so I chose to use the Country Flowers set again.  I know that I will be reaching for this set over and over again!  I love all the cute pots the flowers can sit in.
Anyway, I didn't have any Moody Mauve DSP, So I made my own from a very, very old background stamp called Well Worn Words.  I still love the look this old stamp gives.  For the embossed background, I rubbed some Wild Wheat ink onto my Distressed Tile EF and pressed it onto Crumb Cake cardstock.  For the sentiments, I went with Quiet Reflections.  I love this bible verse.




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Quiet Reflections, Country Flowers, Well Worn Words
Ink: Black Memento, Wild Wheat (pad and blends), Blackberry Bliss (pad and blends), Moody Mauve Blends, Bronze Blend
Accessories: Distressed Tile EF, Tinsel Gems, Linen Thread, Stitched So Sweetly Dies 

 Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! The colors are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the gorgeous texture you have created Jenny! You have used those warm, muted colors to perfection. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete