Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Foil Frenzy Painted Harvest ~ HSS279


Hello stampers!  Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for the newest Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  When I first looked at these colors I didn't know what to do.  They are so summery and I'm still in Christmas/Winter card making mode.  Believe it or not, I finally just got this Painted Harvest set.  I know, I know, I'm late to the party!  Hey, better late than never, right?!  Anyway, I thought the two step stamps of this set might make for a nice match for this color combo.  I stamped the sunflower in Daffodil Delight and topped it with Calypso Coral and then stamped the leaves in Lemon Lime Twist and topped them with Bermuda Bay.  
For the background I went for (again my new) Foil Frenzy DSP.  I think it's actually Old Olive, but it could also double for Lemon Lime Twist....and that's what I'm doing with it!  I paired it with Calypso Coral retired DSP and stuck with those to main color so it wouldn't get too busy.  I stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay to showcase that color a bit more too.  I really enjoyed the way this came out in the end!

I hope you'll be able to join us in this challenge!  


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment