Thursday, August 23, 2018

Mr. & Mrs. Shower Card ~ CCMC524




Hello stampers!  Today's card is for the latest sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.  I needed a nice wedding shower card for my soon to be daughter in law, so I created this {Jar of Love} bouquet.  The soft, pretty colors mimic the wedding colors.  The wedding of my oldest son and his fiance is next weekend (September 1) and I can't wait!  It seems like we waited a long time for this day to get here and now it's right upon us! We are very, very excited for the whole event!

  





Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Jar of Love, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Mint Macron, Balmy Blue, Gray Granite, Pool Party
Paper: Gray Granite, Tropical Escape and Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories: Bouquet Bunch and Everyday Jar Framelits, Linen Thread, Polka Dot tulle ribbon, Blushing Bride ribbon, Artisan pearls

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card with such lovely soft colours. A great take on that sketch and I'm sure your soon to be DIL will love it. Hope the wedding goes well.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the colors you used and what a perfect and lovely vase of gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty! Love the soft colours. Great to see you at the ATSM gallery. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Nandini, DT.

    ReplyDelete