Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Nacho Average Friend ~ HSS415 AHC527


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge 415.  
I'm late to the party purchasing the Taco Fiesta set, so this is brand new to me.  I thought it would be fun to pair this set with these colors and I think it turned out so cute!
The sketch for my card coordinates with Atlantic Hearts challenge 527.




Here's a list of my supplies.....
stamps: Taco Fiesta
Ink: memento black, Petal Pink, Mango blends, Mint Macaron blends, Petal Pink blends
Paper: white, Petal Pink, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Glossy Dots, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Tasteful Labels dies


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love your fun little nacho chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, Jenny, this is adorable! I would never have even thought to try this set with our colors, and it came out fabulous! This is one of my fave sets - now I have even more tricks to try for it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your punny card!! Great design with the sketch. We appreciate you playing along with us at AHSC. Jennifer K., DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card with cute images and a punny sentiment. Love it, Jenny! Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of the colors and the sketch--your card is so cute! And the background patterned paper that you made is really great as well. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun card with a great pun-ny sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stamp set is wonderful, what a great card! Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete