Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Grad Cap ~ HSS413


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge #413.  
My youngest son is graduating from high school this month so I'm in desperate need of all things graduation right now and this sketch fit the bill for me!  When I saw the diamond, I knew I could make it a graduation cap!
I had already pre-cut a bunch of 23's from the Number of Year's dies.  Their colors are red, black and white, so that was a given on choice of colors to use, and I always feel like adding a little gold in there adds some class.   
The "you did it" sentiment is from Round of Applause and the "congratulations" is from Charming Sentiments.
I made the tassel out of some bakers twine that I've had for a really long time.





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

1 comment:

  1. Ah ha, what a great idea for our sketch, Jenny! Love the look, and the stitchlines in the background - such a fun die set!

    ReplyDelete