Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Forever Fern Bliss ~ HSS412, AYSI296


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge for April.  Our colors are Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, and Mint Macaron.  
I chose to use mainly Blackberry Bliss with some hints of Mint and Pool.  
I also used the sketch from As You See It #296





This card came together super quick and is going to a friend who went out of her way to help me out this weekend!

Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Forever Fern
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party, Mint Macaron
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, White, Unknown DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Labels, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Adorning design mask, Garden Gems, Blackberry Bliss ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny




 

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I love that you used our AYSI sketch for the HSS colors today! This looks so sophisticated! Forever Fern will be a keeper for me! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colours and the stenciled background! So pretty! Thanks for getting sketchy with us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your subtle approach to the colours as well as your interpretation of the four block in the background. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See it Challenge.

    ReplyDelete