Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shapes and Shadows SSC231





This card is for Stamping 411's Saturday Sketch Challenge 231.  For some reason I'm having trouble copy-ing and pasting the sketch to my blog, so I guess if you want to take a look at the sketch, you will have to hop on over via the link....
The snowflake is from an oldie but a goodie set called shapes and shadows.  I also spritzed the embossed Old Olive backround piece with shimmer spray.  I wish it would photograph better, because that's what adds the pizzaz to this card. :( 
Here are the other supplies I used...
Stamps: Shapes and Shadows
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Vanilla, Retired Christmas DP
Ink: Real Red, River Rock
Accessories: Rhinestone brad, circles die, flowers EF, Red polkadot grosgrain ribbon, decorative label punch, shimmer spray.
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny 

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jenny! Love the colors and DSP! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete