Monday, May 19, 2014

The Big G ~ FMS136


This post is for Freshly Made Sketches 136.  
My oldest son graduated from High School this past weekend and living in a small community we know lots and lots of other kids graduating too.  I needed 20 something graduation cards....
I thought this sketch worked perfect for the old set Great Grad.  
It came together quickly.  I'm also trying to use up all the SAB designer paper.  


Here's a list of my supplies:
Stamps: Great Grad
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Black, Silver glimmer, Calypso Coral & Sweet Sorbet DSP, White, Crisp Cantalope
Accessories: Black EP, Alphabet Press EF, 1/8" silver ribbon, Hung Up cute clips, Starburst Die, Circles die

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous graduation card! I love the color scheme and the embossing folder for the graduation theme. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete