Thursday, July 2, 2015

How Now Brown Cow ~ CCMC362 & RS170


Helloooo!  It's Create With Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge time!  We've got a nice color combo for you this week.
I also used the Retro Sketches #170 sketch. 


I couldn't wait to use this fun, fun stamp from my new set {Barnyard Babies}.  Isn't this cow just cute!!!!  I thought she'd be perfect with the {Hardwood} stamp giving the barn type feel.  
There isn't anything really special about this card....it's pretty straight forward.  I colored the cow with my blender pen, crumb cake ink pad, and crumb cake marker.  I used the Lost Lagoon color in the grass clumps and on the sprig in her mouth.  



Make sure you check out all the other designers creations....they are awesome as usual!
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Barnyard Babies, hardwood
Ink: Real Red, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Stazon Black
Paper: same as ink
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Lots of Dots EF

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny




9 comments:

  1. Your brown cow is fantastic paired with the hardwood stamp and chevron ribbon. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny that little cow is so sweet - utterly adorable! Perfectly paired with the red hardwood too, a definite American barnyard feel! A fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! I love the layout of your card and the rustic barnyard textures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! So awesome!! Your little brown cow is just too adorable! :D Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red wood background is perfect for your Barnyard Baby cutie-pie cow!! What a charming and fun card; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is just so adorable! The Real Red Hardwood is fantastic with this cow, and I just love the country look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the red "barn" behind the cow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cute little stamp set! I don't own it yet, but it is on my list! Such a cute card! Love how you created a barn look with the Hardwood stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cow is adorable and you can't help but think of a barn with that hardwood stamped on the red! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete