Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cozy Flourished Pumpkin ~ CCMC425, CQC360


Hello fellow stampers!  It's time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge.....sketch challenge #425.  
I also used the color scheme from Colour Q #360.  Instead of Ruby Red I used the similar color of Watermelon Wonder and instead of Hello Honey I used Delightful Dijon.


I only used two stamps on this card....Hardwood for the background and Timeless Textures for a bit of flourish on the pumpkin.  The rest of the card is put together from dies, embossing folder, and dsp.  I cannot tell you again how much I LOVE the Cable Knit EF.  I absolutely adore it!!!!  In fact, I could probably use it on every single card from now until whenever!  I'm not sure I'd ever get sick of it!  I probably won't do that, but I could!


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Timeless Textures, Hardwood
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Gold Glimmer, Warmth and Cheer DSP
Accessories: Oval Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Metallic Sequins, Cable Knit EF

Hop over to our CCMC blog and take a look at the other amazing cards made by my fellow designers.  You won't be disappointed!!!
We hope you'll find time to play along with us this week!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Love how you chose the colors for the greens and made it more fall-ish! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the autumnal (fall) theme! Works really well with the cable knit EF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect fall card...pumpkins and greens with cable knit accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful autumn scene you created. Can you believe that I still have not purchased the embossing folder? I love how you used it and it really evokes a cozy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so warm and inviting! So many great details and textures here! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - what a warm and cosy autumnal card Jenny! Love the stamping on the pumpkin and that cable knit EF - you've inspired me to get mine out of the packet where it is currently lying, still unused - oops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fells like fall here today and I love the Cable Knit Sweater in the background!!! Beautiful card! Great job with the sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete