Thursday, September 28, 2017

Happy Birthday to You! ~ CCMC477, GDP106


Hello stampers!  Today we have a color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary!  These are pretty Halloween-y colors, I think although I'm not sure any of the designers went in that direction!  I'm not a huge fan of Halloween cards myself, so I chose to stick with autumn flowers.  These little flowers come from the beautiful, verstitile {Happy Birthday Gorgeous} set.  I love these little buds and don't they remind you of the gorgeous fall mums available this time of year?  
I also used the sketch from Global Design Project #106 to help me out with my design.

I hope you'll join us this week for our color challenge.  I'm excited to see what everyone does with these colors!
Post your creations on the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook page.


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Calypso Coral, Fresh Fig, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Eastern Palace DSP, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Iridescent sequins, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Petal Burst EF, Calypso Coral chevron ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment