Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Christmas Patterned Candles ~ HSS277

Hello stampers!  It's sketch time at Hand Stamped Sentiments and this one was designed by yours truly!  I love the simplicity of it....which is something I never thought I'd ever hear myself say.  Usually my mantra is more is more!  Anyhoo, I hope you'll find time to play along with us!


I chose to use the candle stamp from Merry Patterns.  I was a little late to the game with the Merry Patterns set.  I kept thinking I didn't need it and then quickly tried to get it before it became extinct.  
I used Real Red and Cherry Cobbler on my candles and combined it with classic black and gold.  Pretty classy if you ask me! The Cherry Cobbler ruffled ribbon is probably from about 4 or 5 years ago but I'm determined to use up some of my old supplies when I can!
  The Noel sentiment is from Christmas Pines and is embossed with gold embossing powder.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!  
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment