Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Spring Bike Ride ~ HSS290


Hello stampers! Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge #290

I've been itching to use this bicycle set and figured these fun colors would do just the trick! I think I was right! The blue was perfect for the bike color and the purple and green for the flowers in the basket! I added the fun little puppy dog with a rich razzleberry scarf, too! So cute! 
I used retired dsp's but the razzleberry velvet ribbon is a new item available in the new catalog and can be ordered on June 1st! It's so pretty and soft! 


I hope you'll be able to join us in our challenge! In the mean time take a look at the HSS home blog and check out what the other designers have made!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute! You're right the colors worked perfectly with the bicycle set and the little dog is adorable. Thanks for sharing your creativity with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete