Thursday, February 7, 2019

Beautiful Cactus ~ CCMC547, GDP175, CTC214


Hi there stampers!  Today's card is another fabulous, fun Flowering Desert card for the latest Create with Connie and Mary color challenge.  I'm really, really loving these bright colors matched up with this set.  

No photo description available.

I also used the garden path inspiration from Global Design Project #175, and I case'd this card from the Sale-a-bration catalog for Caseing the Catty #214 

I'd like to point out the stitched detail on the top and bottom of the main panel.  That was accomplished with one of the impressions dies from Needlepoint Elements Framelits.  I love that little detail.  I also added a bit of clear Wink of Stella to the pink flowers.


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Flowering Desert
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo
Paper: Gingham Gala DSP, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Needlepoint Elements Framelits, Organdy ribbon combo, Wink of Stella

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment