Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Wild Rose Case ~ HSS318, GDP196




Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for the pretty new color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I used the Case The Designer challenge from Global Design Project to help me along with my design as well.  


Since this set is still pretty new to me, I fussy cut all my flowers and leaves before remembering that it had coordinating dies!  Haha!  I guess I should keep the dies in the case like other stampers do!
Also, the sequins I used on this project are retired in-colors from several years ago.  I think they are Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.  Remember the others that were "in" that year too.....Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana (which we have back again now).  I think those were my very favorite in-colors ever! 
Anyway, the Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe sequins coordinate nicely with the Mint Macaron and Petal Pink! 


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: A Wild Rose, Beautiful Friendship
Ink: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Black
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron DSP
Accessories: Black bakers twine, retired in-color sequins

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, your card is lovely. I love how you combined the challenges for your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete