Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Spring Tulips ~ HSS336, GDP254, JUGS529


Hello Stampers! Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #336.  I also used the photo inspiration from Just Us Girls and the sketch from Global Design Project.
I was inspired by the tulips from the photo and used my Beautiful Bouquet stamp set to make my group of tulips.  


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Paper: White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Brights DSP
Accessories: Well Written Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon




2 comments:

  1. That tulip image is so pretty and I love your use of different patterns. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun inspired card with the tulips being your focal image. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete