Thursday, June 25, 2020

Tasteful Touches in Misty Moonlight ~ CCMC618


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's June sketch challenge.  I went with this brand new set called Tasteful Touches.  Isn't that flower gorgeous???  It was pretty simple to color too.  It's kinda hard to tell, but I stamped the background with the pretty accent stamps included in the set.  I added the greenery from the set stamped in Memento ink and then I colored it with my new Just Jade blends markers.  After the background and greenery was stamped I ran it through my big shot with the Scripty EF, then I rubbed it with a sponge inked with Cinnamon Cider.  I love the way it brought out the scripty words.  
I fussy cut the Misty Moonlight flower and layered it over the stamped greenery. 
The label is from the Tasteful Labels dies and I stamped it with Cinnamon Cider ink on Cinnamon Cider cardstock.  I added a bit of Gold Foil trim and some green sequins from Whale of a Time sequins.  



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment