Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Round of Applause Grad ~ HSS362


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments new sketch challenge for April.  I actually love the simplicity of this sketch and will use it time and time again!  
It's that time of year when I need many, many graduation cards, so I'm getting a start on those.  I purchased this set (Round of Applause) specifically for the graduation sentiments in it, as well as the graduation cap.
The pictures don't really show the colors well, but the cap is black, the leaf circle is the new In Color called Evening Evergreen, and the sentiment in the center is embossed in gold.  The lighter green background paper is also a new In Color called Soft Succulent.  I dry embossed it with the Painted Texture EF.  The card base is Just Jade.  I like the way all these greens coordinate with each other!  





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment