Thursday, June 10, 2021

Polished Pink Brushed Blooms ~ CCMC668, PP544



Hello stampers!  Today's card for the new sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.  I want to get a few more cards made with the Brushed Blooms and Beautiful Brushstrokes dies before they retire.  Right now they are on sale, so if you're up for a good deal go pick them up!  
I made this one a thank you card using the big sentiment from Ornate Thanks.  
The colors I used here are Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Polished Pink, Black, and White.  These colors seem so summery and really pop against the black.  
I also used the theme from Paper Players to get me going.  One of my signs of summer is planting flowers and tending to them to keep them beautiful.  It's a lot of work, but I love the way they look in my yard and I also love the happy feeling you get when you look at all the brilliant colors!
Polished Pink is actually my favorite flower color!  I shall now refer to all my bright pink flowers as Polished Pink!


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, Jenny! You are so right...these colors absolutely "pop" against the black! I LOVE these Polished Pink flowers. I wish I had some this color in my flower garden. I am so happy you played in my Signs of Summer challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is so FUN! I love all the colors and they sure do pop on that black background! The pink flowers are just gorgeous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright pink florals Jenny and they do indeed make a real statement against the contrasting black. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete