Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Spring Flowers Jar ~ HSS388


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments May Inspiration Challenge.  Everything is spring!!! Aren't these some lovely inspiration photos?  I actually had this bouquet colored from a project that was discarded several months ago.  I thought they were a perfect match for the inspiration photos!  The flowers mimic the flowers in the upper left picture but also take in the colors from the upper right.  I also figured the jar with the Bermuda Bay colored water mimicked the vase with the tropical leaf in it!  
The sentiment is from Feels Like Home, which is a retired Sale-a-bration set from a few years ago.  I just love the font on it!






Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Jenny! I love the look of that embossing folder more than I thought I would, lol, brilliant! Your jar is so inviting and fresh!

    ReplyDelete