Monday, April 29, 2024

Mug Full of Posies ~ HSS437, TGIF470, AYSI322


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.  I was able to have the privilege of designing this sketch.  I'm excited to see what everyone does with it!
I'm also entering in the As You See It fill in the blank challenge.  The color I use the least in my crafting is.....purples. Specifically Blackberry Bliss.  I also tried to use other colors that I don't normally reach for to compliment my purple flowers.  
The third challenge this card takes in is TGIF Technique or Theme Challenge.  The theme is Pocket Full of Posies.  I chose to put my posies into a coffee mug from the Latte Love set. 
For the Tic Tac Toe Challenge I used the flowers/butterflies/ribbon or twine combination.
 I really enjoyed challenging myself with all four of these!


Here's a list of my supplies.....

Stamps: Petal Park, Latte Love, Notes of Nature (senitment)
Paper: White, Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Boho Blue
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Boho Blue, Shaded Spruce, Versamark
Accessories: Petal Builder Punch, Basics EFs, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Linen Thread, White EP




 

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Jenny, purples are my FAVE! Lol, it's so funny how we are all so different on this one! I love your little posies in a cup, and the purples looks awesome! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card and you did a great job on all these challenges. I have these petal park flowers and have never thought to put them in a mug/cup. They work perfectly. I'm really inspired by your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made such a pretty card with your least used colour! I really like the way you've included different textures. And - great use of the mug from Latte Love to hold the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, as I looked to see what it was about your card that really caught my eye, I realized that your choice of embossing folders was really clever. The Blackberry Bliss cardstock layer has been embossed with a pattern that mirrors the posies, and the almost argyle-like design of the DSP. The Basic White has been embossed with a pattern so like the background lines on the DSP! I don't know if it was intentional, but it really looks amazing! Great choices in everything! Thanks for filling in our blank at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny - we are definitely not similar on this one, I love purples Jenny! I also love the sketch btw (I did make some lovely cards with it but was too tardy to link up lol!) The background embossed layer on this one really highlights the detail on the posy of flowers and makes the pale blue pop - just lovely! Thanks for embracing your least-used colours and sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete