Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Congratulations In Color ~ HSS493


Hello friends!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge for July, which is a color combo that I got to choose!  It's a beautiful color trio featuring two of our new In-Colors: Golden Glow and Barely Blush.  I thought they paired nicely with Lost Lagoon.  
I let all the patterned paper do the heavy lifting on this card!  Everything except the sentiment and the ribbon is DSP!  I colored the flowers from the Artisan Sketched Garden DSP and fussy cut them out.  I used my ink pads and blender pens to swipe on the color for the Golden Glow flowers and the Lost Lagoon leaves.  I used my Barely Blush Blends to color in the others.
Everything sits on a background of Shimmering Stripes Specialty Paper.  I thought the sparkle in the paper added an elegance that could make this a wedding card.  
I'm playing along with Just Us Girls mood board challenge as well. I think these beautiful summery colors fit into that board nicely.

I cased this card from Papertrey Ink.  I wish I knew who made it so I could give them the credit, but I searched with no conclusion.  I loved how special it looked with the extra folded strips of DSP.  




 Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Wonderful Thoughts
Ink: Barely Blush blends, Golden Glow, Lost Lagoon
Paper: White, In-Color DSP, Artisan Sketched Garden DSP, Shimmering Stripes Specialty Paper, Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: White EP, Silver & White ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Your soft colors do pair well with our mood board at Just Us Girls. What a pretty CASE too! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE of the PTI card using softer colors Jenny. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete