Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Secret Sea Sympathy ~ HSS496, AYSI380


Hey friends! Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments September color challenge. We have fallish color palette of Secret Sea, Cajun Craze, and Pool Party.  I also used the sketch challenge from As You See It #380. My card features a gorgeous peice of Beautiful Gallery DSP. I added leaf diecuts in the challenge colors from the Changing Leaves die set. Everything is settled on a Cajun Craze background piece cut from Ornate Layers dies.
The melancholy feel of the DSP seemed to me like it called for a sympathy sentiment, so I pulled out my Heal Your Heart set.  
I finished the foliage cluster with a couple small snippets of Night of Navy corduroy ribbon that I brushed with a Secret Sea blends marker and a linen thread bow. A few glossy dots finish out the embellishments. 
The whole main panel is splattered with Secret Sea blends marker.







Here's a list of my supplies.....

Stamps: Heal Your Heart 
Paper: Secret Sea, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Beautiful Gallery DSP
Ink: Secret Sea ink and Blends, Cajun Craze 
Accessories: Changing Leaves and Ornate Layers dies, Linen Thread, corduroy ribbon, glossy dots

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment