Saturday, June 20, 2015

On My Mind ~ Fusion, JAI267, CTC35


Hey everyone!  I hope your having a great Saturday so far!  I have a fun card to share today...I just love this new set from the 2015-16 Catalog called {That Thing You Did}!  I especially love this saying...it just makes me laugh!  I actually made this card for my good friend who recently lost her dad and I wanted to do something to lighten her mood.  I think this did the trick!  I think you can't help but laugh at this saying!  
I combined a couple different challenges with this card.....
For the Fusion Challenge, I incorporated the inspiration photo colors and the turquoise butterfly, plus the sketch. 
 For Casing the Catty, this weeks challenge is to use the Thank You section of the new catalog as inspiration...I used the the card in the upper right-hand corner on page 13 as my inspiration.
  
Lastly, Just Add Ink calls us to just add typography.  I'd say this saying qualifies!
 photo badge1_zpse398c447.jpg


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!  
Jenny


6 comments:

  1. What a unique idea for a sympathy card to help your friend out during this tough time. Thanks for joining the CTC Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Jenny! I love how your main greeting is inked in two colours - such a great effect! And your butterfly is a lovely accent too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your multi tone sentiment works beautifully for this weeks "Typography" challenge Jenny!..Great use of colour too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment, its hilarious!! Fabulous card , love the colour combo and that blue butterfly is such a sweetie. So nice to see you at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun, bright, card Jenny - and ideal for your friend. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on all three challenges, Jenny. Love how you flipped the design to suit the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete