Thursday, July 15, 2021

Penguin Place New! ~ CCMC673, FF0088


Hello stampers!  Isn't this penguin sooooo cute??!!! He's part of the new Penguin Place Bundle in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The DSP is called Penguin Playmate and you can get that free in the new Sale-A-Bration catalog.  That's right.....there's a new Sale-A-Bration catalog to go with the Holiday Mini!!! I think that was a smart move on Stampin' Up's part this year!  Who doesn't like free stuff???? 
Anyway, my love for Penguins had me putting this bundle right at the top of my wish list when I got the first peek at the holiday catalog.  I especially love that it not only has Christmas greetings, but friendship, birthday, and love sentiments too!  It's gonna be versatile.  The penguin image has a coordinating punch, which is so nice!  
So, I had to use this set to make my Create with Connie and Mary design team card this week.  We are on the third week of casing the new catalog for July.  
I also used the Friendship Day inspiration from Festive Friday.  The three elements I used were friendship sentiment, heart, and pink....plus I could add in glitter because I added in some ice glitter for the snow.







Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Penguin Place
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Polished Pink, Bumble Bee, Soft Seafoam
Paper: Penguin Playmates DSP, Polished Pink, White
Accessories: Layering Circles die, Ice Glitter (retired), Polka dot Tulle Ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do - CASe the catalog! Your penguin card is so fun. I love the stripes behind him - they really make him stand out. Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very cute penguin. Thank you for linking this lovely project to our Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable for sure, Jenny! The striped paper adds to the fun. Great color choices! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete