Thursday, July 29, 2021

Free Bird Pattern Party CCMC675, AYSI255



Good morning stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's last Case challenge for July.  Next month we'll continue with our regular color and sketch challenges.  
I also used the colors from As You See It Challenge.  The colors are Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, and Calypso Coral.  
I used my Free as a Bird set and used water color to incorporate all the colors.  I love the pop of the birds on the branch against the all black and white background.  
The Black and White DSP comes from the Pattern Party DSP stack.



The sentiment is from the new set Words of Cheer, which is actually a Christamas set.  The whole sentiment says "happy wishes to you and yours".  I just cut off the "and yours" part and it feels like a birthday sentiment to me!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Using black as your choice of neutral really makes the other colours sing. I was just looking at this set on my shelves yesterday and thinking I should use it more: a feeling this beauty has reinforced! Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little birds are so rosy looking with the Challenge colours! I love the way they blend together! And they really pop against the black. Thanks for joining our colour challenge at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper pack has so many fantastic patterns. It just might be my favourite paper right now! Thanks for playing along with us at the As You See It Challenge Blog. Your design is all around gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete