Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Dazzling Intricate Leaves ~ HSS369, PP551


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge for July.  Our colors are Rich Razzleberry, Cinnamon Cider, and Old Olive.  Fall-ish colors if you ask me!  I used my new die set from the Holiday Mini called Intricate Leaves.  Also new from the coordinating Sale-a-bration catalog is the Be Dazzling DSP.  It's SO SHINY!
I also used the sketch from the Paper Players this week to help me along with my design team card.




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Birch, Forever Fern (sentiment)
Ink: Cinnamon Cider and Crumb Cake
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White, Be Dazzling DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textiles, Elegant Faceted Gems, Linen Thread

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely stunning, Jenny! You showcased these new dies and SAB paper perfectly. Tasteful Textures makes such a perfect backdrop. Thank you for playing in our sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of nature-y leaves and the awesome sparkle of the new glitter paper! Great way to showcase these dies and your colors! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete