Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Mountains & Tree For Us ~ HSS368


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments July sketch challenge.  I chose to go with a mountain scene.  I'm a northern plains girl and I love the flatland of eastern Montana.  We've had the opportunity to visit the many different mountain regions of Montana this summer with one more trip planned in a couple of weeks.  I've enjoyed seeing these sights with my husband and family and wanted to commemorate our summer travels by giving my husband a card. 
I've seen this set used in pinks and blues and I love that look, so that's where I started.  I figured the trees in Mountain Air set would be the perfect fit for the "bar" element on the sketch.  
The sentiment is from a long retired set called Good Greetings and I also used some retired DSP called Paper Blooms.





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment