Thursday, July 22, 2021

Words of Cheer Sneak Peek ~ CCMC674, GDP301


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for our last CASE the Catalog for Create with Connie and Mary.  I took the triple panel background element, the vellum layer, and the sentiment with trim around the edges.  
I also used the colors from Global Design Project #301.  I've really been on a blue and pink kick lately and I was immediately drawn to these colors!
I used a new set from the Holiday Mini catalog to make my card this week.  The set is called Words of Cheer and it has a coordinating die set called Christmas Cheer.  
For my triple background panel, I sponged white ink over one of the Adorning Designs masks onto the three color piece. 


I colored the Christmas floral bouquet with my light and dark Polished Pink, light Bermuda Bay, dark Pool Party, and light and dark Night of Navy blends.
I added Opal Rounds to the center of the flowers.

I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment