Thursday, November 18, 2021

Blushing Snowflakes ~ CCMC691


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's newest sketch challenge.  
I had made this panel of embossed snowflakes made and laying on my desk for quite some time just waiting for the right project.  Well, today was that day!!!  
I inked the snowflake mask up with some Blushing Bride ink and when I spread the embossing paste around it grabbed the color and voila, Blushing Bride embossed snowflakes!  It was a fun process to watch happen!  
I tried pairing several colors with my snowflakes and finally settled on Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy.  I've always been a fan of light pink and dark blue together, in fact I contemplated these as my wedding colors almost 28 years ago!



My sentiment is from Inspired Thoughts.  I've said it before, but I'll say it again:  I just love this font.


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny









 

No comments:

Post a Comment