Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fresh Royalty - FMS46 & SR135


I stamped the main panel some time ago while my sister-in-law and I were making cards together one day.  She actually owns the Awash with Flowers set.  I had always admired the set in the catalog but never got around to purchasing it before it retired.....I guess I can just use hers anyway, right?  So this piece has been laying around on my desk just waiting to be used in the right project, when along comes Stampin Royalty with just the perfect color combo!  I added the Gumball Green framelit Label die behind the flower panel and I had a start on the Freshly Made Sketch. 


I was having trouble trying to decided what to do for the sentiment but finally settled on a simple folded white grosgrain ribbon anchored with a designer brad with a little sentiment tag added.  I like it.
Here's a list of supplies.....
Stamps: Awash with flowers, Trendy Trees (backround stamp on the Raspberry Ripple piece)
Paper: White, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petal
Accessories: Framelits labels & appothecard accents dies, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware brad, White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Eyelet Border punch, Polka Dot EF, Tiny Tag punch, Paper Piercing Pack, Mat Pack
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Oh my ... this is such a pretty card Jenny ... love these flowers and your colour palette is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tui...this is a very pretty card! So springy and happy! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Jenny! Great colors! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete