Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Sparkle - RS25

 
Today's card is for Retro Sketches 25
It seems like when I play along with Retro Sketches, 9 times out of 10 I will flip the sketch!  There's a fun little fact for you!  Anyway, I needed a wedding card for an upcoming wedding we are attending and I wanted to use the Mr. & Mrs. stamp I bought from Hobby Lobby.  I also wanted to incorporate the couple's wedding colors which are black, white, and torquoise.  In place of the button on the sketch, I stamped the champagne glasses from an older SU set called To Have and To Hold, watercolored them and punched it out with my extra large oval punch.  The sparkle comes in with the rhinestones sprinkled throughout the card and I also spritzed the card with shimmer mist.
 
 
 
Hopefully the shimmer shows up in the photos....it's so sparkly and fun in real life!
I hope the happy couple enjoys this card.  Here's to Nathan and Larissa and many happy years together!!!
 
Here's a list of supplies I used.......
Stamps: To Have and To Hold, Mr. & Mrs. from Hobby Lobby
Paper: Black, Island Indigo, Cool Carribean, White, To The Nines DP (retired)
Ink: Black
Accessories: watercolor pencil & blender pen, labels collection and apothecary accents framlits dies, extra large oval punch, bird builder punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, swirly EF, scallop trim border punch, black satin ribbon
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment