Friday, September 28, 2012

Snowflury Sparkle - NAC13 & CCMC220

 
Well, I FINALLY got around to ordering my christmas stamps and supplies from the new holiday catalog.  My order came two days ago, so I dove right in and made this card for Nacho Average Challenge 13 and Create With Connie and Mary Color Challenge 220
Nac13sketch2012 Create Challenges-036
I made 6 of these to give to my best girlfriends.  I love these colors together for christmas and the addition of the Pink Pirouette makes it so girly.  I love, love, love the glittery paper for the snowflakes...it is so eyecatching!  I stamped the Baja Breeze backround piece with one of my new stamp sets called Snowflake Soiree.  The snowflakes in this set are so elegant, and paired with the embossed tag (embossed with my new Holiday Frame EF) kicks it up another notch.  The sentiment is from another of my new sets called Teeny Tiny wishes.
 
 
Here's a list of all the supplies I used....
Stamps: Snowflake Soiree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Sparkle
Ink: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler dotted scallop ribbon, Baja Breeze courderoy brad, Holilday Frame EF, Snow Flury die, Large oval punch
 
Thanks for taking a peek and have a fantastic day!
Jenny
 

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Those colors really work great for Christmas!! Thanks for joining the Nachos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag for a focal point on front of your card...and the lovely sparkle of the snowflake! Color combo is perfect for winter cards! Thanks for playing long with the color combo this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glimmery, fun card for Christmas! I love the embossed layer behind the snowflake and how you created your own patterned background paper! Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the silver snowflake that takes center stage on your card! So pretty! Miss those corduroy brads :( Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made a tag from the Holiday Frame! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant & fun Holiday card! The snowflake theme could be used all thru the winter season! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination of the two challenges! Love the glimmer paper accents and that darling corduroy button...I sure miss those! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tag would be cute all on it's own. Looks beautiful on your card. So glad you joined us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your simple tag on your card...what a sweet touch! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty sparkles! Thanks for sharing with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete