Saturday, June 14, 2014

Can't Thank You Enough ~ CQC245

This card is for Colour Q Challenge 245 using Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point and White.
I needed to make a stack of thank you cards for a friend and this was one of the cards I came up with.  I also used the sketch from Saturday Sketchbook 122.  I missed the deadline for uploading to that site tho....shoot!  Oh well, I like the way this turned out and it was easy to mass produce!



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Work Of Art, Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk
Ink: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point
Paper: White, Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit
Accessories:  Itty Bitty punch pack, Honeycomb EF, Calypso Coral bakers twine, rhinestone, dimensionals

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Great combination of stamps you've used for your background Jenny! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete