Saturday, October 25, 2014

For Bob ~ Retro Sketches 138


I made this card for my great nephew, Bob, who turns 4 today!  I wanted to make something quick and easy and also something that would please a little boy.  I found this sketch over at Retro Sketches this week.....

I started out with some retired birthday paper that I had in my stash and pulled the colors from there.  I thought they were very boyish.  Then I turned to my go-to little boy stamp set, I Dig You.  
I added buttons and circles for embellishments, highlighting the number four.


I'm sure he'll enjoy his card....well just about as much as a four year old can, I guess!

Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: I Dig You, Flamingo Lingo
Paper: Just Add Cake DSP, Marina Mist, White, Garden Green
Ink: Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Garden Green
Accessories: Brights buttons, Circle punches, Large silver brads, Itty Bitty Banners die, bakers twine

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment