Monday, November 3, 2014

Jan Tink Step Card Case ~ Holiday Home


This wonderful little gem is a CASE of Jan Tink's amazing card.
I've never made a step card, nor was I ever very interested until I saw hers.  The Holiday Home set was simply made to do one of these cards....especially because it has all the coordinating dies! :)  It was one of the sets that I just had to have the moment I laid eyes on it!

I've always been a fan of pink and blue together for Christmas, and thought that this might look kinda cute in a more Victorian type of theme, so I chose to work with softer colors.  Jan's card is bright and cheerful and has a lot of  razz-a-ma-tazz.  Make sure you check her's out!  Also, although the card looks complicated, it came together super fast.  Fussy cutting the trees probably took the most time.


If you haven't ever tried a step card, here's a link to a great step-by-step tutorial.  It's way easier to put together than it looks.  I had such fun making this card and thanks to Jan for the inspiration!

Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Holiday Home
Paper: Blushing Bride, Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, White, All Is Calm DSP
Ink: White Craft, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Homemade Holiday Framelits, Blushing Bride cotton ribbon, 1/4" circle punch, 1/8" circle punch.

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny





1 comment:

  1. I can remember back when blue and pink were used as Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete