Friday, May 15, 2015

Celebration for FM209 & FMS186


Hey everyone!  It's my third week of being a guest designer over at The Friday Mashup and boy am I having a great time creating for the challenges!  This week we have a Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy color combo mashed up with celebrations.  I picked graduation for my celebration, since I always need so many of those cards this time of year.  



I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 186.  


Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



5 comments:

  1. Love your happy card, it really says celebration. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Great background and i love the glitter star!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - coolest card!!!! That background and the glitter star rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card for graduation. I love the stars theme and the sparkly star is so fun. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your challenge card. great shading and love the sketch. Thanks for being a guest designer with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete