Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fresh Ridiculous Happiness ~ CCMC401


Hey stampers!  Today's Thursday....Create with Connie and Mary Thursday!  This week we have a sketch for you.


I needed a birthday card for a special girl and she happens to like sunflowers.  I think this little flower from {Cottage Greetings} is kinda sunflowerish.  I kept the card fairly clean and simple to show off the flower and sentiment.  
I added the burlap ribbon because I think it compliments the rustic sunflower feel.  I think the Daffodil Delight and Watermelon Wonder colors combined with the white feel fresh too.  


I hope you'll play along with us at Create with Connie and Mary this week!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day.
Jenny





6 comments:

  1. You cannot go wrong with burlap ribbon! A girl after my own heart! Your color choices along with it work perfectly together! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny - I love the colours and the flower is perfect too! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the popped up word to really accentuate your greeting! Cute little flower in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your burlap banner Jenny and the pop of Watermelon Wonder on your sentiment. The white and yellow combo is so clean and fresh and makes this such a sunny, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card made me smile - nothing fussy at all, but a great take on the sketch! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the textures on your card...really puts the emphasis on the greeting! Great job with the sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete