Thursday, June 1, 2017

Nailed It 60 ~ CCMC460


Hello stampers!  Welcome to something new from Create with Connie and Mary!  For the next month we will be CASEing the new catalog!  This is going to be so much fun! 
This week we were challenged to use either the color scheme or the layout from this card on page 30 of the 2017-18 catalog.  I chose to go with the layout.  I needed a 60th birthday card for my uncle who's having a party on Saturday.  We are excited to celebrate with him and of course he needs a special card from me!  


I'm sad that they didn't carry the {Nailed it} set over from the occasions catalog into the new one.....it's such a great masculine set.  I figured I'd give it another go before it retires.  Of course I'm not getting rid of it, but it's sad when sets retire.  



Pop on over to the CCMC blog and check out my fellow designers cards.  They are all pretty amazing!  Then, create your own design and post it on the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook page.
Thanks for taking a peek and as always I appreciate your comments!
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. You "nailed it" with your card! Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete